.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 08, 2006
A higher percentile means that you thought that statement described you more accurately than other people who have taken this test. A lower percentile means that you thought that statement described you less accurately than other people who have taken this test. 50% would put you right in the middle.
statement
percentile

I actually get cold when I think of something cold.

85%

I have heightened emotional awareness.

87.5%

I notice everything.

87%

I am not bothered by messy people.

5.5%

I am easily put out.

5.5%

I have a strong desire to be accepted by others.

1%
Take Free Percentile Test
 
posted by Lisa at 4/08/2006 09:35:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.