.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Question Of The Day
It's toga party time again! We had so much fun at the last toga party that I'm inviting you another one .... TODAY! The rules state is that you MUST wear a toga, AND that you MUST use the sheets that are on your bed now. What will your toga look like? We aren't going to get much variety with me. All of my sheets are ivory, some may have a pin-stripe texture, most are solid. I can't stand sleeping on sheets with a pattern, or bright colors. Can you say OCD?! Actually, almost all of my clothes are solid colored. I can abide pin-striped dress shirts, but that's about it. NO PATTERNS! Definitely OCD! To make a long story short, (too late!) my toga would be ivory high-count freshly-changed sheets...
 
posted by Lisa at 4/08/2006 08:10:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.