.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 10, 2006
The Sunday Seven
Yes, I know it is Monday...I'm a bit slow! THIS WEEK'S QUESTION: Name up to seven things you enjoy doing during a thunderstorm. 1. Listening to the rain on my roof. 2. Watching Mother Nature's show. 3. Breathing in the fresh clean air. 4. Sitting on a covered porch, drinking margaritas and "rating" the lightening. 5. Trying to figure out how far away the storm is at the time. 6. Admiring the force of nature. 7. Inhaling that great "ozone" odor.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/10/2006 08:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/10/2006 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Diana_CT

    I think I would of pick about the same things but in a different order and wine instead of margaritas. I love sitting up at our cottage in New Hampshire watching the storms come across the mountains and lake. Except sometimes it can get awful close. When the flash and the bang are right together and you can hear the sizzling just before the lighting, that is a little to close for my comfort.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.