.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, April 17, 2006
Sunday Six
Questions answered by my son...He's particularly tired this morning, so I'm not getting much response!
What's Your Holiday?
1. What is Passover? Um, I didn't pay attention to that part! 2. Why do people celebrate Easter? Jesus' resurrection. 3. What is a Seder? A meal that you eat before Easter....Maybe... 4. Where does the Easter Bunny live? He's not real! 5. What is Matzah Ball Soup? (And if you know, do you like it?) I know what Matzah crackers are...But not the soup. 6. What do you do with Easter Eggs? What type? Plastic ones, I'd open them and eat the candy. I'd throw the hard boiled dyed ones. (nice!)
 
posted by Lisa at 4/17/2006 06:49:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/17/2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Kelly

    The Easter Bunny isn't real? NO WAY! Very good answers, but I'd worry about those dyed eggs! LOL

    Thanks for playing! This will inspire others with older kids to play! ;)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.