.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Saturday, April 15, 2006
What Easter Candy Are You?
Cadbury Creme Egg
You're the type that stole little brother's easter basket so that you could have MORE CANDY!
What Easter Candy Are You?
I bought some Peeps last night, but not to eat. I'm going to entertain my son (who hates Peeps) by doing some Peep Fighting by putting the Peeps in the microwave. It's for scientific purposes, okay....
None of this is mentioned on the official Peeps site...hmmm, I wonder why? Aren't they proponets of furthering scientific studies of the children of this nation?
You can also find a recipe for Chocolate and Peeps Pie here at the NPR web site. It sounds absolutely atrocious to me. You may think it is barbaric to microwave Peeps, but the official site shows Peeps Fondue, complete with skewering the little buggers with sticks and dipping them in hot melted chocolate. Now that's barbaric! Actually, then entire Easter candy thing, with all the eating of animal-shaped candies is a bit sick.
I need to dye my Easter eggs today. The only problem is, I hate eating hard boiled eggs, specifically cold hard boiled eggs. So I'm going to find a bunch of people to pass them off on!
Posted by Picasa
 
posted by Lisa at 4/15/2006 09:23:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.