.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
To Tell The Truth
I found this at the Irish Church Lady's Place 01..Long or short nails? Short, of course. 02..Early riser or night owl? I'm trying to be both, which isn't really working for me! 03..On the rocks or neat? On the rocks 04..Risk taker or worrier? Risk taker 05..Sleeptalker or sleepwalker? Sleeptalker, I can carry on an entire conversation. 06..Coffee or Tea? Coffee 07..Skydiving or Swim with sharks? Skydiving. 08..Math or English? English 09..Body Piercing or Tattoo? Tattoo 10..Hot dog or Pogo? I have no idea what Pogo is except for pogo stick. I don't eat hot dogs, so I'll go with pogo. 11..Glass half full or half empty? Full. 12..Debator or peacekeeper? debator 13..Runner or walker? Runner 14..Shop or clean? Clean 15..Neat or messy? Neat 16..Short or Tall? Tall 17..Bikini or one piece? I'm usually too active to wear a bikini modestly as I don't sit around when I'm at the ocean, pool or whatever, so mainly a one piece. Where does tankini fall in the range? 18..Laundry or dishes? Laundry, I hate doing the dishes! 19..Dog or Cat? Dog 20..Beer or wine? Wine, wine, wine
 
posted by Lisa at 4/26/2006 06:37:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.