.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? Cuddle and fall asleep. I’m a chick, what did you expect? 2. Favorite term of endearment for a hard-on? I most definitely don’t have one! 3. Did you ever own a fake ID? No, one of the benefits of hanging out with people older than I was (back when I was a minor) was that I could slip in between the cracks and not need an ID. 4. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? I think kinkiness is in the eye of the beholder. It’s such a subjective thing. What one person may find extremely kinky may be rather “vanilla” to another. So, it’s is hard to rate my level…That said, I’ll give myself a 7. 5. How often, if ever, did you sneak out of the house when living at home? More than a few times. I never got caught as my parents thought me to be too sweet and innocent to suspect! Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, or washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off? Well, I’m sure I have. I wouldn’t consider it either a turn on or off. But I’m not going to keep jumping up out of bed brushing, flossing, gargling and showering. I’m OCD, but I’m not taking it that far! Just starting out clean is good enough for me. Also From Lizzie: Make Your Own Kama Sutra
 
posted by Lisa at 4/25/2006 10:42:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.