.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Question Of The Day
Age? Do you lie about your age? No, I don't see any reason to do so. I never lie about my age or weight... What's the point? Although my son has been giving me a hard time lately. We were jumping on our trampoline last night, and after about a half hour, I told him I needed to stop. He told me it was because I'm 40. Now, I don't mind being the age that I am, but he doesn't need to add on either! Then he saw a picture of me on my computer. He asked if I was pregnant with him at the time it was taken. I told him, no, it was taken 2 days ago. Sheesh! What's that supposed to mean? He's going to have to learn to be a bit more subtle if he's going to be successful with the ladies.
 
posted by Lisa at 4/25/2006 08:06:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 4/25/2006 09:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Isn't that the truth - about being subtle. Age and weight all at once lol. Forty sounds young to me at fiftysomething; you're in your prime! I watched 8 1/2 for the first time this week, and it has a motif about 40-year old women. Not sure I recommend it or not. Have you seen it? I haven't read Screwtape, either, although I own it. That's not much good, is it?

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.