.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
50 Questions
The Adult Meme 1. What bill do you hate paying the most? The mortgage- it's the most painful bill. 2. Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner? What's a romantic dinner? 3. Last time you puked from drinking? Three years ago at a friend's 40th birthday party. I downed about 10 to 12 shots in the space of an hour and a half. Bad idea! 4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place? Never 5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Tibbits 6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Sitting on a cruise ship having drinks with umbrellas delivered to me poolside. 7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A teacher. 8. How many schools did you attend up through grade 12? 4 9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It is hot out this morning and I wanted to wear short sleeves to work. 10. Gas prices! First thought? Ouch! 11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who would you take? I'd move back to Hawaii and take the "fam" with me. 12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Why did I stay up so late last night? 13. Last thought before falling asleep last night? Something too naughty to write in here! 14. Favorite style of underwear? Calvin Klein seamless microfiber extreme low rise in black. 15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Sorry, but I don't want to see the opposite sex in underwear. 16. What errand/chore do you despise? Going to the bank. 17. If you didn't have to work, would you? Travel for a while... 18. Sex or sleep? Sex then sleep 19. Your favorite cartoon character? Chip and Dale 20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy? Talk and laugh. 21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? Now, if I told, it wouldn't be a secret, would it? 22. What was your first car? A yellow Suzuki Samurai. 23. Your best "Your Mamma" joke? I don't have one. 24. Your favorite lunch meat? I absolutely hate lunch meat. 25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA? What? 26. Beach Or shore? Beach 27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? No. Even though I'm never getting married again- it's fine for other people. 28. Who do you stalk? No one. I've been the stalk-ee and would never be the stalker. 29. Favorite guilty pleasure? 70% dark chocolate. 30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? 9 to 5. 31. What's your drink? Lately, Argyle Pinot Noir 32. Cowboys or Indians? Indians 33. Cops or Robbers? Cops, I love a lady with a gun (and handcuffs) 34. Do you cheer for the bad guys? On occasion. 35. Norm or Cliff? Norm 36. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Cosby 37. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? All the years I spent wasted and miserable with my ex-husband. 38. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? I have my own office, no one sits across from me. 39. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? I wouldn't actually do it, as it isn't my place to dole out such a punishment, but I do have someone in mind if I would. 40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? No one comes to mind. 41. What famous person would you like to sleep with? My previously mentioned list. 42. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yes. 43. Last book you read for real? "Possible Side Effects" by Augusten Burroughs. 44. Do you have a teddy bear? Most certainly. 45. Strangest place you have ever had sex? A dental chair. 46. Strangest place you have ever wanted to have sex? I'll get back to you on that one. Suggestions? ;-) 47. How many times a day do you text? It just depends. 48. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career 49. Do you go to church? I haven't in a while. 50. Pencil or Pen? Pen, with black ink.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/31/2006 06:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/31/2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    More theft.... ;-)

    A dentist's chair? You and I clearly have never had the same dentist (or hygienists!). ;-)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.