.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, May 12, 2006
Friday Forum
1. If you could have any famous author write your biography, who would it by and why? The first person that comes to mind for some reason is Truman Capote. He'd have just the right flair to "do me right." Seeing as he's dead, that isn't going to happen. I'd rather wait until I'm gone too, if there were to be a biography about me. I'm too private in many ways to want to have all the "interesting details" spilled while I'm alive! 2. Name one song that best describes you. "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho You may not believe in me But I believe in you So I still take the trash out Does that make me too normal for you? So dig a little deeper, cause You still don't get it yet See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix And I'll make, I'll make you love me I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess Average every day sane psycho Supergoddess 3. If you could visit any country in the world, which one would it be and why? Most likely Denmark (even though I hate to be cold!) I'd like to be able to see where my grandfather grew up and visit his family's property. 4. Which celebrity do you most resemble? I've been told Laura Dern. You can see what celebrity you most resemble by going here and uploading your photo. It's fun to see what it comes up with! 5. What is your number one fear? Most definitely snakes.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/12/2006 08:37:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.