.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Thursday Threesome
::Moon River:: Onesome: We're after the same rainbow's end- What's your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Happiness, true friendship, money? Inner peace. It's fairly elusive.... Twosome: Waiting around the bend- Anything interesting coming just 'round the bend for you? That's awfully hard to say, but I certainly hope so. I enjoy anticipation and looking forward to things to come.
Perhaps he knew, as I did not, that the Earth was made round so that we would not see too far down the road. - Karen Blixen
Threesome: My Huckleberry friend- Huckleberries, what are they anyway?? Seriously though, what's the strangest fruit you've ever eaten? Did you like it or hate it? I know Huckleberry Finn and Huckleberry Hound but I don't know what a huckleberry is. I've eaten starfruit and plantains in Hawaii and they were good.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/11/2006 08:29:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.