.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 11, 2006
SPF
Here's Kristine's assignment this week for Stuff Portrait Friday.
1. Something you have 2 of.

Thank goodness I still have the use of both of these. I'm down one arm this week so I can use all the limbs I can get.

2. Something you wish you had 2 more of. Posted by Picasa

I'll take an arm. I seem to have a faulty one and if I had two more, just think of all I could get done! 3. “Two”

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do Two can be as bad as one It's the loneliest number since the number one No is the saddest experience you'll ever know Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know `Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do One is the loneliest number, worse than two

- Three Dog Night
 
posted by Lisa at 5/11/2006 09:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


11 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.