.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
To Tell The Truth Part Cinq
From the always fabulous Irish Church Lady- You must pick one or the other from each item below. Either state which applies most to you or state your preference. If neither or both apply to you then for the sake of silliness you score a point. Points are bad, people! (But that doesn't mean you should lie just to avoid getting a point ... hee hee) At the end you figure out your total score by subtracting your points from 10. OK? Ready, set, go ... (I'll tell you at the bottom what your score means - it's based on highly scientific surveys! LMAO!) 41..Raisins or grapes? grapes 42..TV or music? music 43..SAHM (or SAHD) or work? I'd rather be a SAHM, but I work. 44..boating or hiking? boating 45..rap or punk? punk 46..Mushrooms or onions? mushrooms 47..Going downtown or going uptown? downtown 48..Truth or dare? dare! 49..Monkeys or walruses? walruses, I hate monkeys. 50..Chiropractor or physiotherapy? chiropractor- I love all that crunching! It appears that I'm definitely definitive this week. What's your score mean? 9-10 - My, aren't we definitive this week! 5 - 8 - Life is full of ups and downs ... but hmmpf, ... who cares? ;) 0 - 4 - I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener. :O So don't forget to tell us your score ay? Inquiring minds want to know and don't want to have to do the math for u. Thanks for playing and sharing ... you know we always want the info.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/10/2006 06:44:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5/10/2006 08:04:00 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    You are definitive this week!

    Ya I love the chiro crunching too, but I must admit that it kept me from trying it for years because I was scared. When you are in pain you don't really feel like having someone crunch something on you but I learned that they modify their treatment depending on what stage of injury you are in.

    Happy Hump Day!

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.