.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 22, 2006
My Letter Is....
This little game has been going around for a while, and I thought I'd give it a spin too. Susan assigned me the letter "T" This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along. Taboo- I like to break through the typical boundaries now and again. Tabula Rasa- I like the idea of starting each day with a clean slate. Tactile- I'm a hedonist when it comes to the senses, and the sense of touch is no exception...It's actually one of my favorites! Tangent- I'm famous for going off on a wild tangent. Taksmistress- I can be a slave-driver when I need to be. Tattoo- I got my first tattoo this year for my 36th birthday and I totally enjoyed the experience and sensation of it. Technicolor- I have extremely vivid and wildly detailed dreams.
Picture yourself on a boat on a river With tangerine trees and marmalade skies Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly A girl with kaleidoscope eyes Cellophane flowers of yellow and green Towering over your head Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers that grow so incredibly high Newspaper taxis appear on the shores Waiting to take you away Climb in the back with your head in the clouds and you're gone Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah Picture yourself in a train in a station With plasticine porters with looking glass ties Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile The girl with kaleidoscope eyes Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah
Teddy Bear- I sleep with an unbelievably ugly teddy bear I've had my entire life. TGIF- I live for the weekends, but I'm trying to break myself of that habit and enjoy each day more. Tired- Something that I am right now. Something that I am far too often. I stay up too late and get up too early much of the time. Must be why I'm ready to crash by Friday!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/22/2006 08:14:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.