.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, May 14, 2006
On Motherhood
Motherhood is a dichotomy....Being a mother is the source of my greatest joy and some of my greatest sorrows (not caused by my son but centered around him.) I'd have to say it is also my greatest source of strength and my biggest weakness, my Achilles heel. It's often frightening to love someone that much. I'm so proud of my son and proud to be his mother. Being a mother is something I've always wanted and the one thing in my life I'd never give up.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/14/2006 10:07:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.