.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Thursday Thirteen
Thirteen Things about Lisa

1…. This is my first Thursday Thirteen, so I'm going to keep it simple

2... Thursday is my favorite day of the week.

3.... Thirteen has always been my favorite number, and it is the favorite number of my son too.

4... My favorite color is red.

5... I currently have a weakness for $50.00 a bottle Pinot Noir. It's an expensive vice!

6... I've learned that a good wine does not (usually) cause a hangover.

7... I also have a few other vices, ones that I'll go in to another week.

8... I watch very little television, but was forced to watch American Idol last night. I find it difficult to muster up much enthusiasm about it. However, I love music.

9... I find witty and philosophical conversations to be one of the greatest pleasures in life.

10... When I was younger, I was very quiet. Now, you're lucky if you can get me to shut up.

11... I'm a classic example of why it's true- you cannot judge a book by the cover.

12... I cannot play any musical instrument with skill, but I'm in awe and fascintation of those that can.

13... I don't believe that 13 is an unlucky number. I taught my son the word triskaidekaphobia when he was in the 3rd grade. We both love words. However, he cannot spell very well. Nonetheless, he can spell triskaidekaphobia.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/25/2006 08:09:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.