.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Way Back Wednesday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This week the Kept Woman has given these orders:
It's history! Looking for shots of you at a historical site or monument...bonus points for anyone in a red, white and blue one-piece terry sunsuit with a bowl cut...
I'm needing to get some more old pictures from my mother and father's house. So instead of getting bad photos from the 70's with terry cloth rompers, I give you bad photos from the 80's and 90's instead. I dont' really like having my picture taken, so there isn't much to choose from. Late 80's
Punchbowl Memorial Honolulu Hawaii with the ex. I'm obviously so thrilled to be there I can't even keep my eyes open from the excitement! Very early 90's and we are at an important site in Hawaii called "Blow Hole" Yes, I am serious.... If you've ever been to Oahu I am betting you've seen it.
The ex just had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and looks miserable. I was kind enough to share my hip 90's shades with him to ease his misery. But that's his own pink floral shirt he's sporting, honest to goodness! I'd guess this to be about '94 based on the age of my kiddo. Soldiers and Sailors Monument downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. This is before we moved here. I guess we were checking it out. I'll give Indy one thing- it is very clean for a city of its' size. My son and I at the U.S.S. Alabama in Mobile. This was taken about 4 years ago on a trip to Gulf Shores. He love ships and thought this was absolutely great. I, on the other hand, questioned the entertainment value in it all. But hey- we mom's do stuff like that for our kids!
 
posted by Lisa at 5/24/2006 07:00:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.