.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
TMI Tuesday
1. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much? I never kiss and tell. Never, ever, ever! 2. Should prostitution be legal? I don't agree with it, on basic principle. However, I don't believe that the "oldest profession" is ever going to cease, therefore I feel that making it legal would reduce some of the allure and help keep it better regulated thereby reducing the spread of STD's. 3. On a scale from 1-10, how selfish are you? 3- not nearly enough sometimes! 4. Name something you haven't tried, but have been thinking about trying. I can't think of anything at the moment. 5. If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would you pick and why? (and don't think of this question as cheating... you aren't attached at the time, k?) :) Come on now, I have one good arm at the moment, what celebrity would want to have sex with me right about now? Ha HA! Unless there's a strange fetish out there about sex with people in arm slings. And if that is the case, I wouldn't want to have sex with the person who had said fetish! So, that takes us back to sqare one... I think I've answered a similar question in a past post, here. Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever dyed your pubic hair or shaved it in a pattern? Nope.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/09/2006 01:04:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.