From the fabulous Lizzie
1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or sexual performance?
Physical attractiveness- I'm thinking that performance can be taught! And if not, I'll still have great visuals.
2. Would you rather have sex with someone who is a good with their mouth (in every sense) but small (flat chested or teenie penie), or a bad with their mouth but well endowed?
I'd take good with the mouth any day. Obviously, well-endowed would do nothing for me and I'm not particularly a fan of big boobs. Saggy=Bad!
3. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?
Flavored sounds disgusting.
4. Have you ever been scared the first time you kissed someone that you might never kiss them again?
No. I'm not that negative.
5. Do you play music, TV, or other noise in the background when you have sex?
Not intentionally anyhow.
Bonus (as in "optional"): Most embarrassing sexual moment? (that was cruel wasn't it?)
Today I'll opt out of the optional one- And, yes, that was cruel! ;-)