.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday Twosome Your Blog! Not deep, not shallow... 1. Do you think you were born into this world for a specific purpose, why or why not? I believe that all of us were...perhaps we won't know why until the end of our lives, and maybe not even then... 2. Do you have an old resentment or unhealed hurt? How has it affected you? I'd say I have a few unhealed hurts. I can think of three big ones, major life events. I'm trying to let go, but it isn't easy. I'd say they've made me more calloused, but I'm not certain if that is a good thing or a bad thing. 3. Describe the perfect spring day. Tell about an activity you would do on that day. I love sunshine and warmth. This evening is a perfect example of what I'd want to do- I went for a nice walk with my son and my pup. He chattered away telling me about his day. I'm so glad he feels free to talk to me like that. 4. Name two people who are alive today you would love to meet and describe why: I have no idea. 5. Make up two new words and then give them definitions: hudge- to get into ones' personal space. "Don't hudge me, you are sitting too close." called off- to become tired of something. "I'm called off on Puccini's and I don't want to eat there tonight." Okay, I didn't actually make them up. Hudge is a word my siblings and I use and called off (although technically two words) is something my son says.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/16/2006 10:23:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.