.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, May 15, 2006
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. What is the best memory you have of your mother? Mom making hot cocoa for all of us after an afternoon of sledding. 2. What are three things things you inherited from your mom? (free range) Green eyes, patience and the tendency to say "fine" even when we're not fine. 3. Did you honor your mother this weekend? Yes, I did- she and dad came to visit this weekend. 4. How many weddings have you been in? How much did the last one cost you? I don't like weddings, so I've managed to bow out of every single one I've ever asked to be in. 5. How much do you typically spend on a present? Do you buy off the registry? It depends on how well I know the person. I don't like to buy off the registry- it squashes my creativity. I'm boycotting weddings so I send the gift and skip the ceremony. 6. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A new suit for work. 7. Checks, check card, debit card, credit card or cash? Mainly debit card. I do carry some cash but I'm down to about $50.00 now and I need to stop by the bank. 8. On a scale from 1-10, how happy are you right now? Today is a yucky day- 6. 9. Are you a responsible person? Yes, I am. Makes me sick sometimes! 10. Life is a ____________________. dream, miracle, roller coaster, journey, gift, beach, bitch, bowl of cherries, a temporary assignment.... God is telling you this: “My dear children you are not home yet. . .you are on your way. Listen to my Word, follow my will, live a life in the image of my son.” Believe the only one who loves you as you are. Have faith in my love for you and follow my steps into eternal life; And so let our answer be this: (2 Cor 4:18 NIV) So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
 
posted by Lisa at 5/15/2006 05:45:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 5/15/2006 07:23:00 PM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :)

    Cool scripture Lisa! I played (badly) too.

     
  • At 5/15/2006 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Cat.

    You're boycotting weddings? Wish I could do that some years...my entire family is just at the "right" age for marriage all of a sudden....

     
  • At 5/16/2006 09:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So many things to comment on here as usual. Ah, weddings. My son got married in December, and I'm still recovering from the stress. The cartoon thing is so cute! I love Anderson Cooper, but that sounds like Hobson's Choice about who's more of this or that. I'm from Arkansas, you see, and I know too much about Mr. C. My niece's first cousin used to date him during the governor years. Oh, my, shouldn't go there. Have a great Thursday.

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.