.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Well...Allrighty then!
Lisa's sexual nickname: "Cherry Pie" Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com
Lisa -- [adjective]: Tasting like strawberries 'How will you be defined in the sexual dictionary?' at QuizUniverse.com
Lisa will go to jail for ... Mooning some cops 'What sexual activity will you go to jail for?' at QuizUniverse.com

Since when is mooning some cops a sexual activity? When anyone asks my mother to name something bad I did when I was a kid she always mentions the time I was at a party when I was about 13 and the cops busted us for mooning cars. In retrospect, I'm sure the police were cracking up about it...we were a bunch of teenage girls. They just told us to go home. I can still picture the spotlight shining on my best friend's behind. Talk about shocked! I'm sure we did go home after that scare!

Pisces
You have an awesome imagination, and often put it to use for sexual purposes. You are very romantic and don’t hook-up with random people very often.
Because sex to you is about showing your love, you are incredibly romantic in bed, and very giving. You tend be in a serious relationship more often then not.
Sex matches: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio
Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com
 
posted by Lisa at 5/17/2006 08:26:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.