.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, June 04, 2006
5 Things Meme
Stolen from Jen 5 things in my refrigerator.....
  1. Iced Tea- of course, as it is summer now.
  2. Lactose free organic milk. I need my calcium!
  3. Asparagus for my kabobs I'm making this evening.
  4. Organic half and half for my daily coffee
  5. Organic plain yogurt- very useful for many things.

5 things in my closet.....

  1. Not me! LOL
  2. Way too many shoes.
  3. Purses
  4. Clothes divided by color
  5. My laptop case on one of the many shelves.
5 things in my purse.......
  1. My wallet
  2. OriginsLip gloss
  3. A pen- I never know when I need to jot something down.
  4. Benadryl- I also never know when I'm going to be exposed to latex or something else I'm allergic to.
  5. Tiny Altoids, Sugar Free- I usually carry Schmints, but I'm branching out.

Let me know if you play and I'll come check it out!

 
posted by Lisa at 6/04/2006 08:53:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.