.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 12, 2006
A Lizzie Quizzie
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. What are three traits you inherited from your father? A sense of humor, tenacity, love for the outdoors. 2. Do you prefer quiet or commotion? a mix of both. 3. Charcoal or gas grill? I'm terrible with charcoal so I have to use gas. 4. What is your favorite soup? My homemade italian peasant soup. 5. Do you read the comics? No. 6. Do you shred your bills/mail? Yes, most certainly. 7. Tomatoes... a fruit or a vegetable? Do you like them? I know they are really a fruit but I eat them as a veggie- and yes I like them. 8. Do you have a pool or have a membership to one? Neither :-( 9. When was the last time you had company over for dinner? I don't know. 10. Did you watch the Windfall pilot? If you won the lottery, how would it change your life? No I didn't- I don't watch much TV. I'll be honest and say that if I won the lottery I would most certainly quit my job.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/12/2006 06:04:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.