.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 26, 2006
Miss Elainie (miscellany-a mixture of various things).
I found a wonderful new meme site, Miss Elainie, where "Every Day's a Monday" 1. The silence was so deafening that I… began speaking to fill the void. 2. The best piece of advice that anyone has ever given to me was… read to your children. 3. My very first car I ever owned was a… Suzuki Samuri 4. If I could plant but one fruit tree it would be a… cherry tree as I already have a peach and an apple tree. 5. My mechanical ability is limited to… hanging pictures on the wall (I'm not very graced in the mechanical area!)
 
posted by Lisa at 6/26/2006 09:17:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/26/2006 07:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello Lisa,
    I am so glad you found your way to my Miss Elainie meme. I enjoyed reading your answers. I will be back to visit with you.
    Please visit with me anytime. I have 2 more blog along with Everyday's a Monday that I try to keep up with. One is password protected. If you would like the address and the password leave me a tag and I will get back to you.
    Hugs,

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.