.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Monday, June 26, 2006
A Quiz de Liz
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.• 1. Have you ever played Ghost in the Graveyard? In a graveyard? I've certainly played, but never in a graveyard. I loved playing those games as a kid. Do kids even play these games anymore? I don't think so...that's really too bad. 2. Do you know your family background/geneology? Yes, I know it very well on both sides of my family. 3. Ever visited a real farm? Hello! I grew up in Indiana! We had field trips to farms! LOL 4. Have you ever been to a family reunion? When was the last time? Yes, most certainly. My mother's family has one every single year. The Kennedy-Duckworth Family reunion- what a name! (and no, that isn't my last name, my maiden name or even my mother's maiden name- go figure!) 5. When was the last time, if ever, you went fishing? Do you bait your own hook? I can't recall exactly when it was, but I am sure I fished with my son sometime last summer. No way do I bait my own hook. 6. Have you ever held a garage sale? How much did you make? I've never had a garage sale. I just donate all my old junk. 7. How well do you get along with your inlaws (if you are married)? Are you close to any of your exs' families? I got along well enough with the "outlaws" (aka my ex-inlaws) but it helped that we always lived far, far apart. 8. Circles or drops? (think spinning rides or rollercoasters) Drops, circles make me dizzy! 9. Do you mind being photographed? Yes, actually I do. That is why I am usually the one with the camera in my hand. 10. How well do you get along with your neighbors? My neighbors are all sweet and look out for me.
 
posted by Lisa at 6/26/2006 01:37:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.