.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, June 30, 2006
SPF- Shaun Style
1. Something with a story behind it. Photograph something that has a story behind it. And yes, you might have to actually write a little bit on this one. Good, sad, funny, made-up….does it really matter? It IS the internet. Be creative. A Story The "kids" and I were outside on the deck playing Poker last weekend. Okay, they were playing poker, I was taking pictures. I thought the way they were reflected in the french doors looked awesome. I am horrible at Poker. The rest of my family loves to play cards (mainly Euchre) but I just stink at most card games. Give me a good old board game any day. I do like the card game Mille Bornes, but most people don't know how to play. It isn't played with a regular deck of cards anyhow...so I guess that doesn't count. My son was trying to bluff us. He's fairly good at it. Is that a bad sign? 2. A Random and Odd photo Pick anything. A picture you’ve taken, one that you’ve found on the net. Doesn’t matter. I’m making the rules, so don’t tell me what your usual blogger tells you to do! For this picture, the reader on your blog needs to write a story or caption for your picture, so get something unique. Oooh! Shiny! In your reply to this post, write a caption or story (or someting!) about this photo. 3. In keeping with the recurring wedding theme, a photo of something borrowed. Canal Ride The borrowed item here is the cute buggy-style bicycle there on the right. I hopped off to take a photo and B kept on going. Yes, she did come back for me. I had the car keys. Okay, it wasn't exactly borrowed. More like rented...Whatever! They weren't going to give it to me for free. I mean, we are a friendly town and all, but we have our limits. Leave your link and a comment and I'll come and visit you!
 
posted by Lisa at 6/30/2006 01:57:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


12 Comments:


  • At 6/30/2006 08:43:00 AM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky

    Love the story......

    The caption: All that glitters is not gold


    Oh and for mine - the picture is from a previous SPF. I was taking the picture and the camera decided to start dying and just blurred everything....it was supposed to be a close up of a target bag.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Kami

    Love the card shots. :)

     
  • At 6/30/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Jana

    Caption: The thieves hid the diamonds in this lamp until they could retrieve them later.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Caption: Eskimo balls are very shiny from the cold.

    I played.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I really like those card shots. Very artistic.

    As for captions...I'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee I can't quite think yet!

    Happy SPF!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 03:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm not doing the captions, because the only ones I can think of are lame. Though that picture is really great. I love the way the light is shining on it making it sparkle. Anyway, great photos and great stories.
    I played

     
  • At 6/30/2006 03:55:00 PM, Blogger Suzanne R

    I don't have any luck with games at all -- LOL! Great story and pics!

    There now, dear, is THAT light enough for you?

    I played!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 04:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Very nice SPF!

    I played, too.

     
  • At 6/30/2006 04:41:00 PM, Blogger Uzz

    I am not great at Poker, but I appreciate the skill it takes to play it. Great shots! Reflective shots are always a good idea as far as I am concerned!

    I need to try out one of those bikes! Sadly you don't see this stuff down in Fort Worth:-(

    Great SPF!

    I played as well!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 06:56:00 PM, Blogger GEWELS

    My caption- "You want me to hang those where? no wonder the're already down to my waist!"

    I played

     
  • At 6/30/2006 09:42:00 PM, Blogger Charlotte in Pa

    Did anyone in your family use the glass to cheat at poker? I totally would. :-) I LOVE Euchre, but no one on the East Coast knows how to play. Bummer! Happy SPF!

    My caption: And you thought YOUR balls were fragile!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto

    Cool pix! I love to play cribbage.

    I played too :)

     

Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.