1. What are two ways you find relief from the summer heat? Explain:
AC and swimming, but I've done precious little of the latter this year.
2. Is it generally warmer or cooler where you live this summer? Explain:
As of late, I'd say warmer.
3. On a hot summer day, would you rather go to the pool or to the mall (air-conditioned)? Explain:
Pool! I love water.
4. If you could be on vacation this week, would part of your decision-making be based on the weather? Explain:
I'm rather concerned about going anywhere that there could be a potential hurricane. Therefore, that eliminates much of the southern U.S.
5. Name two cities you believe have the best weather and two cities with the worst weather year-round:
Honolulu and San Diego are great- I lived near both so I know first hand.
Fargo and Seattle- obviously I don't care for rain and snow.