.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, July 20, 2006
SPF
Kristine over at Random and Odd has been robbed of her Internet, but before that happened, she got out this week's assignment.
This is how this week works. Your stuff unnoticed is something you have that goes unnoticed even though it's right there for the world to see. Or is it? Maybe it's unnoticed because it's a secret. You decide.

Posted by Picasa This is my super-secret lock box. It is the only thing I keep under my bed. If I told you what was in here, I'd have to kill you. Don't worry, it isn't my fat stack of cash or jewels.

Your Wish

Posted by Picasa This photo does not do it justice, but this is the aforementioned big-ass "orgy tub" (called such as it looks big enough for 3-not that I know in practice, this is in theory only!)

It is a dream come true, as I am a bathroom freak. I walked into this bathroom when I was looking for a house and knew this was the one for me. SOLD!

Stuff Under your sink

I give you the underneath of my bathroom sink. Well, one of the sides anyhow. My side! This perfectly illustrates my fascination for hair products, deoderant and contact lens cases. Sick, I know.
 
posted by Lisa at 7/20/2006 10:02:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


9 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.