.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 20, 2006
5 On Friday
Wall Flowers

1. What is the wallpaper on your computer? Right now the wallpaper at work is a photo of my son and my dog and the wallpaper on my personal laptop is a photo of a statue that I had taken this summer. 2. What color are the walls in the room you're in right now? It is a very light tan and cream textured wall paper- not my choice as I'm in my office 3. Describe some of the wallpapers you have lived with. Are we talking computer desktop or walls of our home? When I was a kid we had this horrible wallpaper in the kitchen with food on it in orange, rust and avacado colors (hey- it was the 70's afterall). 4. Would you ever consider using wallpaper to decorate? What would it look like? I hate wallpaper. I am more of a solid-color person. I like paint, I even like bright colors- but no wallpaper. There is a horrid floral wallpaper in the house I bought in the half bathroom and it has to go. 5. If you could use anything not specifically intended for walls (no paint, wallpaper, etc) to spruce up your walls, without any nasty consequences, what would you use? One quick option would be to hang lots of art or framed photos.

 
posted by Lisa at 1/20/2006 08:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.