.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, January 12, 2006
9 Layers
9 Layers
A meme to peel aways the layers of you.
LAYER ONE: --
Name: Lisa--
Birth date: February 26th--
Birthplace: Mishawaka, Indiana (yes- it is a real place)--
Current Location: Indianapolis, Indiana Eye Color: green --
Hair Color: blond--
Height: 5’8”
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Pieces LAYER TWO: --
Your heritage: Danish/Swedish/German/Irish--
The shoes you wore today: Franco Sarto black loafers--
Your weakness: kryptonite?--
Your fears: needles, snakes, left turns, gas pumps--
Your perfect pizza: thin crust mushroom--
Goal you'd like to achieve: travel to Europe, get paid to write, retire before I die!
LAYER THREE: --
Your most overused phrase on AIM: don’t chat on AIM--
Your first waking thoughts: what is that damn noise?--
Your best physical feature: my eyes--
Your most missed memory: it’s missed… so how can I know that I miss it?
LAYER FOUR: -- Pepsi or Coke: Coke I guess, I don’t like soda much--
McDonald's or Burger King: neither--
Single or group dates: single I guess--
Adidas or Nike: neither- I used to wear Nike about 15 years ago--
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton--
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla--
Cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino
LAYER FIVE: --
Smoke: nope, hate it--
Cuss: regularly and profusely--
Sing: in the shower or the car, but that is all--
Take a shower everyday: at least once a day-
Do you think you've been in love: of course--
Want to go to college: sure--
Liked high school: it was fine--
Want to get married: been there, done that.--
Believe in yourself: yes, I do--
Get motion sickness: very, very sick--
Think you're attractive: yes--
Think you're a health freak: no--
Get along with your parent(s): well enough, we don’t argue, we’re “fine”--
Like thunderstorms: yes, unless they’re extremely bad--
Play an instrument: I played the clarinet in 6th grade and I sucked at it.
LAYER SIX: In the past month...
Drank alcohol: yes--
Smoked: no--
Done a drug: no--
Made Out: no--
Gone on a date: no--
Gone to the mall?: yes--
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: no--
Eaten sushi: no--
Been on stage: no--
Been dumped: no--
Gone skating: no--
Made homemade cookies: yes--
Gone skinny dipping: no--
Dyed your hair: no--
Stolen Anything: no LAYER SEVEN: Ever... --
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes--
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes--
Been caught "doing something": no--
Been called a tease: no--
Gotten beaten up: yes--
Shoplifted: no--
Changed who you were to fit in: yes
LAYER EIGHT: --
Age you hope to be married: never again--
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 Ian--
Describe your Dream Wedding: don’t want one--
How do you want to die: not at all…ok- how about painlessly?--
Where you want to go to college: someplace I don't have to pay for
What do you want to be when you grow up: I don’t want to grow up--
What country would you most like to visit: Denmark
LAYER NINE: --
Number of drugs taken illegally: 1--
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3--
Number of CDs that I own: 300--
Number of piercings: just my ears--
Number of tattoos: none--
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 3--
Number of scars on my body: 3--
Number of things in my past that I regret: can’t pick a number- quite a few…
9 layers
 
posted by Lisa at 1/12/2006 08:27:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.