.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 20, 2006
Friday Fiver
1. What do you normally eat for breakfast? More often than not, I have a bowl of oatmeal with Splenda brown sugar in it, a glass of milk with vanilla Instant Breakfast and a glass of orange juice. I love breakfast, it’s my favorite meal but I am rather rushed during the week so this is the best I can manage. 2. Are you more likely to drink coffee or tea? I enjoy both tea and coffee but I don’t make it a habit of drinking either one on weekday mornings. I make a pot of coffee each weekend morning and I like of cup of tea now and again in the afternoon. 3. Would you consider yourself a good cook? I am a respectable cook. I take pleasure in tinkering in the kitchen and I’m always trying out new recipes, much to the chagrin of my son (he’d rather have the same thing over and over most of the time). 4. What is your favorite meal? My favorite meal that I cook myself is my Bolognese sauce with angel hair, a salad and a cream puff for dessert. 5. Green eggs and ham: would you eat it? Sure, I’d try green eggs and ham. I am open minded, even though I’m not particularly fond of ham. It would be a culinary adventure.
 
posted by Lisa at 1/20/2006 09:19:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.