.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 20, 2006
Friday's Feast
Appetizer -About how many times per day do you check your email? During the week I just leave my messenger up so my email pops up whenever it comes in. Soup-If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be? I don't really like to collect things as I prefer a clutter-free exsistence. Salad-Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.) Women indulge nearly everyday Main Course-If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be? I'd love to be on Jeopardy- but I know I'd get my butt kicked! Dessert- Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without. I used Money, PhotoShop and I Tunes frequently.
Friday's Feast
 
posted by Lisa at 1/20/2006 01:53:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.