.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, January 13, 2006
Friday Fiver
1.Have you broken any New Year's resolutions yet? No, I haven’t, as I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, there’s nothing to be broken.

2. Broken any bones? Yes, I’ve fractured my clavicle while carrying a kayak.

3. When is the last time someone else broke your heart? I’m like the Tin Man in the “Wizard of Oz”- I don’t have a heart, so it can’t be broken. Maybe if I get the see the Wizard…

4. What is the most expensive item you've ever broken? Does putting a dent in a car count?

5. What phrase are you tired of hearing over and over again? “Is it over yet?”

The Daily Meme: Discussion on Friday Fiver
 
posted by Lisa at 1/13/2006 12:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.