.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Wednesday Mind Hump
1. How many pets do you have? What species? Ages? I have one pet, a dog who is 3 1/2. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. My son named her Gatsby and says she is a "Beagador"- she's half Beagle and half Labrador 2. Do you know anyone who has a creepy/odd pet, like a spider or a hog? I've known people who have snakes, spiders and pot bellied pigs. All of those fall into the odd category to me. 3. What do pets mean to you? I adore my dog. She is always happy to see me when I come home. Dogs love unconditionally.

Wednesday Mind Hump

 
posted by Lisa at 1/25/2006 08:03:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.