.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Color Questions
1. From where you are sitting right now, list an object that is one of each of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and black. red- my desk clock orange- book cover of "Guide to the I-Pod" yellow-a dry erase marker green- Tax Cut program cover blue- Ian's school directory purple- nothing white- dry earase board above my desk black- my desk 2. What color do you wear most often? Why? Black because it's easy to wear and looks good even if I'm totally pale (as I usually am in the middle of winter). 3. What color are your eyes? What color do you wish they were? They're green, and green is just fine with me. 4. What color is your desktop image? It's blue with some orange and green. It's hard to describe. 5. What colors are you walls and floor? In this room, my office- the walls are deep red. The floors are oak as they are throughout the entire house.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/22/2006 09:09:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.