.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Blogger
My blog's been all messed up today. Must be blogger problems. It's starting to get on my nerves. What's really getting on my nerves is my new medical insurance plan. Hello- I ordered my mail order Rx almost a month ago and I still don't have it. I'm starting to get pissed. No, scratch the starting part, I am pissed. This is ridiculous to have to wait this long. I've had phone calls back and forth and now I'm going to have to kick some ass on the phone tomorrow. It's come to this and it won't be pretty. I can be as sweet as honey and patient as Job. My patience with this prescription plan is wearing thin. Now I see why people don't use these mail order plans. It is a bunch of bullshit. Not that the med I am waiting on is life-threatening or anything. Thank God it isn't... Just venting.... Must be the caffeine. LOL
 
posted by Lisa at 2/05/2006 10:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.