.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Coffee
I need coffee...Sitting here in my comfy chair isn't going to get me any. I'm a good girl and stay away from caffeine during the week, but on the weekends, I want my coffee. It makes no sense because I have to get up much earlier during the "school week" than on my days off. You'd think I'd need the caffeine then. The fact is, I don't have time during the week to make and drink coffee at home. And I'm not going to drink that swill they call coffee that's made at work. I'll admit it, I'm a coffee snob. I only buy whole bean, and only from certain places. And I love my Cuisinart Thermal Grind and Brew. Freshly ground beans smell heavenly in the morning. The thermal pot keeps the coffee hot without using external heat that makes the coffee taste bitter near the end of the pot. I highly recommend it. I'm a wimp and have to take my java with a packet of Splenda and some organic fat-free half and half. I can't stand it any longer. I'm going to make a pot.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/05/2006 07:22:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.