.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 17, 2006
Four For Friday
FOUR FOR FRIDAY Q1 - Pictures: When was the last time someone took a picture of you, and what were you doing? If you can't remember, then when was the last time you took a picture, and what was it of? Last week, and it was a picture of my belly button for Half-Nekkid Thursday! I take loads of pictures, but I believe the last photo I took was of my trees in the backyard when it was snowing a few weekends ago. Q2 - Vice President Cheney: Texas authorities have already cleared U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney of any wrongdoing over last weekend's incident in which he shot, i.e., “peppered pretty well,” a 73-year-old hunting companion in the face. Do you feel the White House and Mr. Cheney himself have acted appropriately in their handling of the incident? I'm sure the Bush administration would have loved to have kept the entire thing hush-hush. I feel like the shooting in itself is not the issue. Accidents happen, it's no big deal...The way Cheney reacted to this situation illustrates how he would treat more important issues facing the nation. Cheney appears to be quite comfortable with keeping Americans in the dark while he decides just what he feels we should know. Mr. Cheney, it is not up to you! Treat us with more respect, we are not idiots.Itit is our right to be informed. Q3 - Real Estate: Do you feel real estate agents' commissions are justified? Don't even get me started on Real Estate Agents! Q4 - Best Friends: Who was your first bestest friend, and, are you still friends with them? If you're not in touch with your first best friend, do you keep in touch with anyone you knew--aside from family--when you were between the ages of five and ten? My very first best friend was Trina, my neighbor across the street when I was 2 or 3. I have no idea where she is now. She moved away when I was around 10 years old. I do however keep up with my friend Tracy. We were friends all through school. We were just talking the other day how we remember being the ages that our children are now.
Four For Friday
 
posted by Lisa at 2/17/2006 02:34:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.