.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Thursday, February 16, 2006
The Thursday Threesome
::Going for the Gold:: Onesome: Going-- out on a limb: are you watching the Olympics? ...obsessed by them? ...or are they just one more reason to watch "Leave it to Beaver" reruns? None of the above. I've seen bits and pieces of them here and there. Twosome: for the-- heck of it: what happened in your neck of the woods on Groundhog Day? Are you looking at six more weeks of Winter or is Spring poking its head around the corner? I don't know what happened on Groundhog day but I feel fairly certain that Spring won't come any time soon to these regions. Threesome: Gold-- Golden dreams: did you ever aspire to any sports championships? How about academic ones? How did that work out for you? Sports championships, no way! I don't play team sports. I don't watch team sports. Academia is more up my alley. I'm sure I've won a Geography Bee or something equally dorky back in school, but it isn't like I have the little trophies proudly displayed in my home today!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/16/2006 08:25:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.