.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Way Back Wednesday.
Way Back Wednesday: I'll love you forever...or until we graduate (whichever comes first) This week's theme is Cheesy Boyfriend/Girlfriend Pictures of the Past.

My motto should have been, I'll love you forever...or at least until I divorce your sorry ass.

This is really a cheesy ex-husband photo instead of cheesy boyfriend photo. But he was my boyfriend first so that should count! I don't have any other photos of previous boyfriends because I didn't have many boyfriends before I met him.

Where did I get that horrible bathing suit? I'm sure it passed for cool in 1989. We're sitting on my boogie board on Bellows Air Force Base Beach in Hawaii.

Way Back Wednesday

 
posted by Lisa at 2/15/2006 08:46:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.