.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Friday, February 03, 2006
Friday Fiver
Weekend Update 1. Any plans to watch the Super Bowl? Most likely, no. I don't care all that much especially since the hometown team the Colts aren't playing and I have a lot to do this weekend. 2. Friday or Saturday: Which is a better date night? Date, what is a date? I think Saturday is better as I am too damn tired to do much on Friday night. 3. Do you do anything special on the weekends that you don't do during the week? Sleep in past 5:30 am, drink coffee in the morning, read the paper. 4. Where do you get your news from? I watch a little of Sunrise every morning. That is the local NBC's affiliate WTHR's program on before the Today Show. I mainly listen to NPR on the radio to get my news. 5. Kevin, Norm, Colin, Jimmy, Tina or Amy? Tina Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow
 
posted by Lisa at 2/03/2006 08:13:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.