.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 05, 2006
I'm Still Alive...Barely
I actually enjoy painting. I painted my home office not too long after I moved in. I had a certain look in mind. I went with Ralph Lauren Stadium Red. If it doesn't look good to you, adjust your monitor. If it still doesn't look good to you- too bad! I love it. It took 5 coats of paint to cover the hideous yellow on the wall. Thank God the room isn't very large. We painted at the condo today. I am one pure bundle of misery right now. My neck and shoulder have been trashed for about a week now. This little painting stint just exacerbated it. I wish they still sold Vioxx. That stuff worked! I'm going to have to break down and go to the doctor. I had paint all over me and I forgot to bring a do-rag to cover my hair. I hope I didn't give myself "highlights". The color looks great on the walls but not so great in my hair. B reminded me to keep my shoes on. Last time we worked on it, I stepped on some rusty carpet tacks from carpet she'd pulled up from the 2nd bathroom (who puts carpet in a bathroom?) Seeing as I haven't had a tetanus shot since the Carter Administration, I run the risk of lock jaw. So if you see my posting drop off, you know what happened.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/05/2006 05:15:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.