.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 05, 2006
ABC's of Me
A-ACT YOUR AGE: 35 B-BOYFRIEND: Hello- I don't have one C-CHORE YOU HATE: Putting away laundry D-DAD'S NAME: Peter E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP/TOILETRY ITEM: Benefit Dandelion face powder F-FAVE ACTOR/ACTRESS: Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan G-GOLD OR SILVER: Silver H-HOMETOWN: I grew up in the home of the ND Fighting Irish I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Clarinet, very poorly J-JOB TITLE: Business Operations Manager K-KIDS: One sweet son L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With my B and my son M-MOM'S NAME: Jane N-# OF PEOPLE YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: I'd rather not say- okay about 6, but don't tell my mom O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: When my son was born P-PHOBIA: snakes, needles, clowns Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: A little bit of this and that S-SIBLINGS: 1 brother, 2 sisters T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: 5:30 am U - UNIQUE HABIT: I don't have one V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: brussel sprouts W-WORST HABIT: leaving 3 sheets of toilet paper on the end of the roll X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: My neck, and my clavicle when I broke it carrying a kayak, and of course dental x-rays. Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Chocolate cream puff Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces
 
posted by Lisa at 2/05/2006 11:29:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.