.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 12, 2006
It's the age
Shopping with a 13 year old boy is not a pleasant experience. I know this by first-hand experience. I wanted to look at pj pants yesterday. I seem to have a pj pants obsession right now. I didn't find any I like well enough ( I don't settle) so I moved on. Ian was miserable as we were far too close to the women's lingerie. Mortified is more the word. He's not shy in the least, unless it involves sex or women's underwear. I remember feeling the same way... Well, not the women's underwear part! I'm so thankful that we don't stay 13 forever!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/12/2006 08:48:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.