.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Sunday Night Questions
When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?In a full-length mirror? My eyes in a small mirror and my butt in a full length mirror. It's a funny habit I have, whenever I try on clothes I have to look at my butt. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but I'm not stopping. How much cash do you have on you right now? In my wallet I have about $70.00. Doesn't everyone take credit/debit now? What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Breast favorite plant? Orchids, mine finally croaked that was sitting by my bathtub. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My son, calling me from his cell phone What is your main ring tone on your phone? An annoying ring that says my name. I won't change that either. What shirt are you wearing? A long-sleeved red t-shirt. It's Sunday night and I'm casual. Do you "label" yourself? More than I should. I know who I am and that is enough for me. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Ugg Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Bright. I like the sun. What did you have for breakfast? I've been sick and haven't had much of an appetite so I had 2 pieces of whole-wheat toast and a strawberry yogurt. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up. I don't feel like it. What were you doing at midnight last night? Asleep, of course What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Nothing I'm willing to write here. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Never. What's an expression that you say a lot? "Comparatively Speaking"- I say it all time. Who told you they loved you last? Ian, when I found his lost vocabulary text book. Last furry thing you touched? Gatsby. How many hours a week do you work? 30-35. I work half days Monday and Friday. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, I shoot digital. favorite age you have been so far? I can't say that I have one. I'd venture to say not 34. Your worst enemy? I don't have one. What is your current desk top picture? A photo I took last summer. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I don't know." My son asked me some strange question about the book he was reading and I gave him my honest answer. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? Tough one. A million bucks. I wouldn't be me without the mistakes.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/12/2006 08:26:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.