.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Word Beads
Words in a sentence are like beads on a string. You can choose large ones, tiny ones, and any size in between. As with beads, you have a choice of many types, in this case nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and more. Your words can be plain or colorful. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to string the words below with other words of your choosing to fashion a sentence, several sentences, a paragraph, several paragraphs, a poem, or even a short story. Each week, this space will present 5 words, randomly pulled from a dictionary of approximately 10000 basic English words. (For convenience, words are linked to their definitions at dictionary.com.) Have fun. Current Word Beads Sunday, Feb 12, 2006 Coyote Hop Six Upshot Scrawl After Six shots of tequila, she was looking pretty good to me and I could tell she was ready to hop into bed. It ended up being a case of coyote-ugly. In the early light of the morning I decided I would rather gnaw off my own arm than wake this woman and have to face the ills of my intoxicated choices the previous evening. I scrawled a hasty note and left it on the table (not using my real name or number, of course.) The upshot of the situation was, I don't remeber a thing. I left with my anonymity, but not my dignity. No more tequila for me, ever! (a work of pure fiction!)
 
posted by Lisa at 2/12/2006 09:09:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.