.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Sunday, February 12, 2006
He's Witty
I'm making my son clean his bathroom. He just asked me if I'd get him a new toilet bowl brush. (Gee, he doesn't ask for much) I told him I'd put it on my list. ( I meant my list for when I go to Target today.) He said, "The list of things to do before you die?" I told him "Yeah, sure!" He then informed me that I have a good 50 or 60 years left in me. Thanks a lot kid! Well, he's asking me to examine his cleaning of the bathroom and I need to put it on the list of things to do in the next five minutes. Spoken like a true smart ass....I'm raising him right.
 
posted by Lisa at 2/12/2006 11:06:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.