.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
QOTD
Birthday gifts for your pets is my dog's birthday, she's 4 (in people years that is, I don't do the dog years thing). Do you give your pets birthday gifts? Of course I give my puppy gifts on her birthday! I get her little doggie toys, some special treats and a little dog cake from Three Dog Bakery. She adores that place! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Playground If you could experience it as a child, what would you most enjoy doing at a playground? I'd love the swings. I'm a big kid at heart so I love all of the playground. Unfortunately my son is too big to play on the playground so I've lost my built-in excuse to play.
QOTD
 
posted by Lisa at 2/15/2006 06:53:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.