.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Web Statistics
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Tuesday Twosome
1. Are you celebrating Valentine's Day? Why or why not? Do I have any choice not to celebrate? 2. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? And do you think it would be different if your romantic situation were different? Isn't Valentine's Day a Pagan-based holiday that Hallmark and the floral industry took over to make money? 3. What two gestures would you consider the most romantic? How about someone cooking for me? No one ever cooks for me so that would be really nice. I'm open to about anything so the second thing would be to surprise me. Perhaps with a trip far away from here! 4. What is more romantic, the amount ($$$) your significant other spends on you or the creativeness of the gestures? It's all in the effort and thought that was put in it to me. Don't get me wrong, I like expensive things too. 5. Do you believe in "happily ever after"? Why or why not? I'm not really sure. It seems a bit like a "Pollyanna" view to me. It seems to set people up to expect that a relationship that will always be perfect in every way, and when it isn't (and it won't be) then it is pure misery. Tuesday Twosome Your Blog!
 
posted by Lisa at 2/14/2006 01:42:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments:



Cost of Bush's Ego War In Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
What else could we do with a billion bucks a week?
Click here to find out.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.